The Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack is a rugged, though lightweight, fully submersible backpack with a lot of useful features. The main compartment can be accessed via a tough TIZIP zipper that when closed securely is 100% waterproof. Extremely comfortable shoulder straps contribute to make it a real day pack. All straps are adjustable and roll up nicely and clean out of the way of your casted line or brushes on your way to the water. Exterior lash points are welded to the pack allowing to store your wet storage or whatever you want to carry easy accessible. The fairly simple shape of the Simms Dry Creek Z backpack, made out of heavy duty TPU coated fabric, similar to the material used for pack rafts, merits the pivot between usability and to seal out water. The back panel is made from breathable, water-resistant foam. Inside the pack you'll find mesh storage pockets to store some of your smaller fishing gear you want to have on the water.
- Fully waterproof welded constuction with submerisible TIZIP® zipper to give you full access ot your gear
- Interior stretch mesh storage pockets, exterior lash points and stretch cording for wet storage
- Fully cushioned shoulder straps and back panel with breathable, water-resistant foam
- Roll-up strap retainer reduces line catchers on all adjustment straps
- Fabric: Waterproof 840 D TPU coated fabric
Simms Dry Creek Z Backpack, color: Charcoal, capacity: 25L (1525.59 cu.in., dimensions: 48 x 30.5 x 18cm (19'' x 12'' x 7''). weight: 975g. (30.4oz.).
2 years warranty
We've found one of this really great, waterproof backback with TIZIP closure in our stock.