Steelhead season is synonymous with cold water and even colder weather equal to our sea trout fishing in early spring and late fall or taimen fishing in winter. The double-layer fleece of Simms' men's Fjord Pants
holds its loft and traps heat to insulate and keep the chill away under the pressure of the river. The stretch-woven cuff and stirrup design helps to eliminate cold spots at the boot-wader interface. This pant will help you stay warm in your waders as you explore deep, cold waters, so you can reap the rewards of fall and winter days on the river.
- Compression-resistant double-layer fleece
- Pull-cord waist adjustment Stretch-woven cuff & stirrups
- Flatlock seam construction
- Double-layer 300 G fleece
- 2 hand warmer pockets
- Machine wash & dry. See garment label for details.
- Fabric: Waist / Cuff / Stirrup: 50% nylon / 43% polyester / 7% spandex; Body: 100% polyester
Fjord Pant available in 5 sizes: #S - #XXL, Color: Raven.
2 years warranty